* Academy of Spiritual Alchemy * House Rules & Code of Conduct *
* Attendance at Starflower’s Crystal Wisdom Academy
of Spiritual Alchemy is by appointment only and by Invitation.
* The Academy is a place of light, love, joy, peace,
tranquility, healing, and learning.
* Students are guests at the Academy and are required
to conduct themselves in a responsible & courteous manner.
* Smoking, Alcohol, Illicit Drugs, are not permitted
on the premises, and students under the influence of alcohol, illicit drugs
will not be permitted on the premises.
* Students are required to be punctual and arrive for
training in a timely manner.
* Students are
required to participate in the activities of learning as requested and
demonstrated by the trainer to meet the standards required for the
* Students are required to meet a behaviour
standard that does not interfere with the learning of other students or the
ability for the trainer to deliver the training.
* After either verbal or written warning, if any
student’s behaviour is deemed by the Trainer to be unacceptable or
inappropriate, then the Trainer may exercise the right to suspend or cancel
services to the student without refund, at which time the student in question
is required to leave the training premises immediately.
* My beautiful Black Cat, Star, is my familiar, my
companion, and a very spoilt resident at the Academy and may wish to greet you
or participate in some other Divinely Guided way during your Tuition. Star is
an indoor cat, so please be mindful when entering or exiting the Academy. Please
note: Star is a rescue cat and was very cruelly treated before she came to live
with me. She is very curious and playful, however if she feels threatened or
senses uneasy energy she may react with a hiss or attempt to scratch (however
this is very unusual), so if you are unfamiliar with the nature of cats, please
treat her with caution until she gets to know you.
* Students are responsible for bringing along their
own food & eating utensils. A fridge is available to store cold items.
Kitchen facilities are available, but not a microwave.